Responsible for the treatment
Holder: Lambda Automotive
Registered office: Avenue Doña Ana, 7 (T6 B178). 29130 Alhaurín de la Torre
Telephone contact: +34 952 41 29 53
E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer (hereinafter, “DPO”):
Telephone: +34 952 41 29 53
Description of the purposes of the treatment
- Collection of your data through forms: The data that you provide us through the different forms on the website will be used to meet your request for information and / or a budget about our products and services, as well as send you commercial information about our products and services that may be of interest to you. via email, FAX, SMS and postal mail.
- Newsletter subscription: The data that you provide us through the subscription form to our Newsletter will be used to send you a Newsletter about news of your interest and about our products and services.
Data retention periods or criteria:
The personal data that you provide us will be kept until you request its deletion.
Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic:
The company will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to your data.
- Legitimation for the execution of pre-contractual measures. The information that we request is necessary to be able to send you the budget that you request. Your refusal to provide us with the required data will make it impossible to send you the requested budget.
- Legitimation based on your consent: The data that you provide us through the completion of our information forms will be processed by our entity to meet your request and to send you commercial information about our products that may be of interest to you, via email, FAX, SMS and post mail. You can withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Legitimation based on your consent – Newsletter: The data that you provide us through the completion of the subscription form to our Newsletter will be processed by our entity to meet your request and send you information about news, about our products and services that may be of interest to you, via email . You can withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- During the duration of the treatment, THE RESPONSIBLE. will not make any assignment, except legal obligation, nor any transfer.
- Optionally, temporary transfers will be made to IT Service Companies: Treatment Managers outside the EU, under the Privacy Shield. The Entity contracts its virtual infrastructure according to a cloud computing model through a provider and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. – Information available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov
The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to object to treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
For this, you can use the forms provided by the company or send a letter to the CONTROLLER at the address 229.5130 Alhaurin de la Torre – Málaga (Spain) Avenue Doña Ana, 7 (T6 B178) Industrial Park Phase IV or you can send an email to: email@example.com
In the event that you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from its website: www.aepd.es
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not want to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following email address the entity: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject “Do not send e-mails”.
Origin of the data
The personal data that we process comes directly from you:
The categories of data that are treated are:
- Identification data: name and email address.
- Specially protected data is not processed.