This policy talks about how we treat and will treat your personal information, specifically with the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in what Regarding the protection of personal data and its free circulation (RPGD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGD).
Identification of the Data Controller
- Company name: Lambda Automotive
- CIF: B92995901
- Registered office: Avda. Doña Ana, Nave 7 (T6 B178) PI IV Phase 29130 Alhaurín de la Torre – Málaga (Spain)
- Contact phone: 952 41 29 53
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Domain name: https://www.lambdamotive.com
Origin and categories of data processed
The personal data processed by LAMBDA AUTOMOTIVE comes directly from its customers and users. The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identification data: name, surname, DNI / NIF / CIF, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone.
- User identification codes or keys.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Commercial information.
- Economic and banking data.
Specially protected data is not processed. The personal data requested is mandatory, in such a way that the refusal to supply them may imply the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the services or the acquisition of the contracted goods. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to pass on the information contained in this clause, exempting LAMBDA AUTOMOTIVE from any responsibility in this regard. However, LAMBDA AUTOMOTIVE may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Purpose of the Treatment and nature of the data collected
When you purchase a product in our online store, the data you provide us will be used to process, send and invoice the products purchased. In order to place orders in the online store, each client will provide, voluntarily and under their responsibility, their personal data must be true and accurate. The User who formalizes the online purchase process, declares to be the owner of the information provided, or, failing that, to have the authorization of the person on whose behalf they carry out the management.
The information that you provide us in the registration form is used for the management of Users of the website, so that you can access your profile, the online platform, check your orders and make your purchases without having to enter your identification data again. Before placing an order, users must register in the “My account” section so that we can process the order based on the client’s tax information, such as address, ID or contact information.
In the cases in which you grant us your consent as provided in article 21 of the Information Society Services Law, we will use your identification and contact information to send you information about news of your interest and about our products and services.
Duration of data processing
LAMBDA AUTOMOTIVE will keep the personal data of the users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, the information will be blocked for the legally established deadlines or the period established by law for any action that may result from the treatment.
The information will be kept for the period necessary to manage the delivery and billing of the products purchased; subsequently, the information will be kept for the monitoring of commercial actions during the statute of limitations for legal actions and after this period it will be deleted.
The information of the registered Users will be kept indefinitely unless the User requests the cancellation as a Registered User.
The information of recipients of commercial communications will be kept indefinitely unless the User requests the cancellation when receiving new communications.
Legitimation in the treatment of the data
The legitimacy for the treatment of user data by LAMBDA AUTOMOTIVE to carry out the registration and registration of the user on the Platform is found in the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case.
For its part, the management of the contracting of products or services, payment, billing and corresponding shipments, is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
In addition, the processing of data in order to send electronic newsletters with offers, promotions and news related to our services, commercial and / or promotional information, are also based on the legitimate interest of LAMBDA AUTOMOTIVE to carry out said treatments in accordance with current regulations.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent so the user may revoke one or more of them without affecting the others.
Likewise, user information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of LAMBDA AUTOMOTIVE.
Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic:
The company will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to your data.
Recipients of Data and International Transfers
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- To Banks and financial entities for the collection of the services offered.
- To the Office of consumers and users in case of any claim.
- To manufacturers, technical services and / or wholesalers in the case of warranties or repairs. To those transport companies that may have commissioned the shipment to customers of the corresponding orders.
- In the legally established cases, as is the case of the Security Forces and Bodies.
- To the public administrations to which LAMBDA AUTOMOTIVE has to provide information in order to comply with our legal obligations.
The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to object to the treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If consent is granted for a specific purpose, the user has the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights is very personal, so it will be necessary for the user to prove their identity. To exercise the aforementioned rights provided for in the legislation, the user can contact LAMBDA AUTOMOTIVE, SL by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address Avda. Doña Ana, Nave 7 (T6 B178) PI Phase IV, 29130, Alhaurín de la Torre · Málaga (Spain).
The communication will contain the following data and documents:
- Name and surname of the interested party, attaching a photocopy of the DNI or other valid document that identifies him and, where appropriate, of the person who represents him; The use of electronic signature will exempt the presentation of these documents.
- Indication of the address of the interested party and request in which the request is specified (the right that is intended to be exercised). In the event that you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from its website: www.agpd.es
LAMBDA AUTOMOTIVE complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (RGPD), as well as Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGD) and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
Lambda Automotive, SL informs you that it has cookies installed on its systems. Cookies are small text files that the browser stores on your computer’s hard drive. By accessing the Lambda Automotive, SL website, the server may recognize the cookie and provide information about your last visit, improving or facilitating the browsing experience. You can find more information about it in our Cookies Policy.
This Policy will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation, as well as the resolution of any controversy or divergence related to this website. The use of the services of this website implies the express acceptance of the Spanish jurisdiction.
Last updated: 07/29/2021